Woman commits suicide by inhaling charcoal smoke

A woman kills herself by inhaling charcoal smoke.

According to reports, a 48-year-old woman committed suicide by inhaling toxic fumes from charcoal burning on her stove, Charmingpro reports 


Rose Osore, a Kenyan woman, reportedly locked herself in her house after texting her friend Catherine Nyawira that she was tired of living with High Blood Pressure (HBP).


According to a police report;


“Catherine stated that the deceased, Rose Osore, sent her a suicidal message. The message indicated that she was sick of the blood pressure sickness that had reduced her to begging and that she was ready to go to hell.”


Osoro sent the SMS at 4:00 a.m., and her friend arrived at her home at 7:30 a.m. to check on her.


Catherine discovered the house was locked from the inside and attempted to contact Osoro, but received no response. The neighbors she summoned broke down the door and discovered Osoro unconscious on her bed with the charcoal stove.


They rushed her to a nearby hospital, but doctors confirmed she died from suffocation caused by carbon monoxide inhalation.


According to the police report;


“She arrived at the deceased’s house around 7:30 a.m. and discovered the door locked from the inside. She dialed, but no one answered. They broke down the door with the help of neighbors and discovered her unconscious on the bed with a jiko. They rushed her to a nearby hospital, but she had died.”


The police discovered a suicide note addressed to her mother, daughter, and father. They also found an open note with the names of people she owed money to and those who owed her money.


The body was taken to Mama Lucy Hospital Morgue and is awaiting a postmortem while the police investigate.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here