Man and his cow electrocuted to death (video)

A man and his cow were reportedly electrocuted to death after a heavy downpour flooded parts of Accra, Ghana’s capital, Charmingpro reports.


READ ALSO: Movie Star Kiitan Bukola warns women of what would happen if they are not submissive to their male partners in their youth


According to reports, the man and his cow were electrocuted to death after a wire from a high tension pole fell into a pool of water following the rain.



The man, unaware of the impending danger, chose that path to avoid the muddy path on the other side, only to be killed instantly by the wire’s interaction with the water.



In the viral video, a man is heard saying that a distress call has been sent to power authorities to come and fix the situation to avoid another disaster, but they have yet to respond.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here